And the news is that i'v finally found my host family.
I already love them and think they are really amazing people, although I haven't talked to them yet.
They live in South Dakota which I wasn't happy with at the beginning, but after I'v made my research I though that living in there isn't such a bad idea.
1. Climate of South Dakota isn't much different from Russian, so I won't be having trouble with clothes that I should where and stuff.
2. Mount Rushmore
3. The coolest city of the state - Sioux Falls - is located super-close to my community, Springfield. It's only 70km away from it. So I hope to be visiting it quite often.
4. Springfield is also a city in "The Simpsons" and it's really funny.
5. In Springfield there is a cool lake and a Missouri River, so I hope to be getting some swimming done in the summer.
6. In the South Dakota there is Geo Center of the U.S. - Belle Forche.
Talking about my family, unfortunately, I don't know much about dem, but I'm willing to find it out asap. The only thing I know is that they have 3 or 4 daughters, and 3 or 2 of them are living with them.
I don't know about Chris (18 years old) because there is a note "CBC follows" which I have not found the translation for. But I m thinking that it probably means that she is going away to college.
That' all for today, hope I'll so totally enjoy my upcoming year in the U.S, S.D.
Ссылка на источник сообщения (блог)